Hayden was very excited to have new "Bouncers" here to help!okay maybe mommy was just happy to have more people to help bounce Hayden. (and if you wonder what I am talking about... Hayden loves to be awake and fights sleep with all his might, sometimes even for hours, so to get him to sleep you have to bounce him. I am not talking about a little bounce, you have to be up and movin!!)
Grammy sure knows how to make Hayden smile!!!This is the first reactive smile I have been able to catch on camera. I swear Hayden purposely stops smiling whenever I get the camera out :)
Grandpa and Hayden had many heart to hearts in the morning!
kissing ducky
Grammy thought this would be funny



4 comments:
Lynds,
The light picture cracked me up! :) I love Hayden; he is DARLING. If we lived closer, I would have no problem coming over to be a "bouncer" while you took a little rest. He is so precious and I love all the pics. Keep 'em coming!
Rachel
The last picture is so funny :) Your parents look happy to be with their grandbaby! Hope you are doing well!
Linds
hahaha, the light picture is SO funny! oh.my.goodness...im still laughing!
oh i just left the last comment and i didnt mean for it to be anonymous! :)
-Laura (Tyree) Schreiner
Post a Comment